Are you an ESO Leader, or Working to Measure ESO Impact?
If you’re leading an Entrepreneur Support Organisations or incubators/accelerators supporting entrepreneurs (ESO), or work for an ESO in impact measurement or Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, then there are a number of ways you can get involved with our growing community, including starting a Working Group.
What Does Forming A Working Group Involve?
- Form your group; this could be those you are already familiar within your network, or who you think might share similar challenges/interests to you. We suggest a group size no larger than 5, to ensure group agility.
- Submit a Working Group proposal. You can find the template below, and this will be reviewed and processed by our steering committee.
- Get started. Working Groups are self-led and independent, so ultimately you can choose what works for you. The steering committee will also be there to check in with you and provide support, where necessary.
- Share your success: produce a ‘deliverable’. This will look different for each Working Group – for one it might be an event for our community, for another it might be a report that goes on the website.
Possible Working Group topics/themes
- Deeper dives/ content additions/ thought-pieces into Asia-specific areas of interest
- A particular challenge a group are collectively facing around a principle
- Sector-specific topics, such as measuring entrepreneurship’s contributions to mitigating climate change, entrepreneurship and decent work, inclusive entrepreneurship, and more
- Specific cultural contexts for applying the principles in a particular country e.g. Pakistan, India, Indonesia.
How to Join The Community
Currently, the easiest way to join our nascent community is to sign up to our mailing list where you’ll then have access to mentorship support from our steering committee, receive updates, further resources and tools, and join virtual events.
This is a great option if you’re an early adopter who is planning to adopt the principles at your organisation, and could use some guidance, or just want to keep up to date on future developments of this work.
Start A Working Group
Submit your proposal to the IMPES Steering Committee who will review and approve new groups.